All County Environmental & Restoration has built a proud reputation with local and state municipalities due to the ultra high level emergency response tactics employed during major disasters. Our response team has worked with fire departments, police departments, city officials, and insurance disaster teams for the proper removal of debris and contaminants, to water and fire emergency services.
Our experienced municipal team is prepared and ready 24 hours a day to respond to all environmental remediation and restoration needs that may arise.
- Immediate on site response 24/7
- Air and Contaminant Testing
- Water Extraction, Dehumidification, and Drying
- Lead & Mold Abatement
- Sewage Removal
- Securing The Property & All Contents
- Board Up / Tarping
- Smoke and Fire Damage Reconstruction
- Temporary Fencing
This is a partial list and you may need additional/alternative services. Please contact us right now to determine the best course of action to remedy your unfortunate situation.
- Available 24 hours a day
- Over 15 Years of Emergency Response Restoration
- Top of the line Emergency response equipment
- Fully Certified Restoration Company
Insurance Claims Management